.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Crow Eagle Talks

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

How will our donations be managed?

Canada can be described as a generous nation, yet we have not lived up to the amount of money that should have been dedicated to other nations. We may now be in a position to make up for the short-fall of the past and set new targets for the future.

Our Prime Minister was slow “out of the blocks” and I believe that his advisors were just not “with it”, or the Prime Minister was just too interested in vacationing. I do not care what some say that others were doing what was necessary. I do not believe this. I would like to see a prime minister who is not only sensitive to the world around him but also appears to be sensitive to what is happening. I did not see this.

Now, the Prime Minister is making up for lost time, making up for his personal inadequacies, after having received some criticism from the public. I say, better late than never. We all make mistakes in life. He has no doubt made one. I believe he has learned from this and is acting like a good prime minister for Canada. I trust that Canadians are a forgiving lot and will support the Prime Minister in what he is now doing in South Asia.

My present concern is how the monies being provided through the federal government will be used. There is a scandal that is presently under investigation relating to the disbursement of federal funds. Canadians do not want to see another misadventure.

Readers may go to: http://ottawacanadaworldnews.croweagle.com to find other comments on Canada's role of support to other nations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home