.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Crow Eagle Talks

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Exciting hockey...

Semifinals of the World Junior Hockey Championship are now over. Canada, as expected, has won against Czech Republic with a 3 – 1. The other semifinal was between The United States and Russia with Russia winning 7 - 2

The final game for gold will be played on Tuesday between Canada and Russia. For the bronze, the United States will play the Czech Republic. I will be rooting for Canada and the United States. We should witness some excellent hockey on Tuesday.

While I seldom watch any hockey games, I have watched parts of the Canadian games. I am looking forward to the games on Tuesday. I believe that my readers understand that not all Canadians are hockey enthusiasts. I simply prefer to do other things than to spend so much time watching TV. I trust that many Americans are not caught up in following different sports teams on a week-to-week basis. They, as well, have other things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home