.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Crow Eagle Talks

Monday, October 03, 2005

Time passes

Time passes and life moves on and though I have not written directly to my blog, I have been active on other literary fronts. As well, I have been involved in travel to the United States and reading many books, magazines and newspapers, following those activities with perhaps too much thinking.

I have written many words that have not been for publication or sharing with many but only with a few individuals.

I have found that so many activities and news events have taken up much of my otherwise "free" time. For example, the hurricanes in the U.S. have been a focus, in particular after receiving a first email from a friend who had left his home in New Orleans and was driving to his brother's home in Houston.

I have spent time in New Orleans and in other communities in Louisiana, Alabama and Texas visiting family, friends and former classmates. My thoughts have been with them and the many individuals who have been the victims of tragic events associated with the hurricanes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home