.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Crow Eagle Talks

Friday, January 14, 2005

Sad to see her go...

Former immigration minister Judo Sgro resigned her position because of what she claims to be "outrageous fabrications"; thus, she will now be able to fight those allegations. I am sad to see her go.

I have admired Judy Sgro for her work in municipal politics in the Metro Toronto area and for her work serving in a number of capacities within the government, to her appointment to cabinet. She has helped me in past research activities and I was pleased with her cooperation. She has always struck me as being most sincere and willing to do so much for Canada.

Yes, I am sad to see her go and have expressed positive sentiments in a letter to her, today. Canadians should be proud of her activities and it will be good to see her "clear her name"; hopefully we shall see her return to a cabinet position in the future.

Prime Minister, Paul Martin did not request her resignation; he accepted it with regret and suggested that he would keep the cabinet door open for her; this is my hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home