.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Crow Eagle Talks

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Another Artistic Craft

Beautiful Glass Beads

From sand to glass.
With heat transformation.
With colours bright
Beautiful glass beads.

Reflecting transparent elements
Of my faith, of my soul,
Colours of the rainbow,
Moved by direction.

My creativity I share,
For all to enjoy,
Knowing the pleasure,
Of work and relaxation.

Beautiful glass beads,
Our productive art,
Existing for delight,
Dignity is our craft.

© 2006 by Lou Reeves

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger v, at 7:51 PM  

  • Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    How do you do that?
    Such a wonderful way to exactly express the way things are.
    Just another poem of yours which I love.

    By Blogger v, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home