.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Crow Eagle Talks

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Unlisted…

I awakened this morning from a deep sleep with my first thoughts on the “fabulous 20”, renamed in the real world as the “FABLED 20”.

I can claim among my ancestors, thieves, murderers, soldiers, sailors, tinkers, tailors, bone merchants, green grocers, and shoe makers, along with religious persons of many cloths including bishops, cardinals, and even possibly a pope or two. Yes, there are traces of blue blood coursing through my veins and when I really come to think of it, you probably have as well.

Countless years ago, from deep dark Africa my ancestors made there ways to many lands. They were energetic and intelligent. They survived. And here am I, dreaming dreams beyond the imaginations of most. I carry with me the magical ingredient of the highest of highs. I carry with me the power to create and recreate. I carry with me the power of love, that wonderful instinctual source of revelry, pleasure, delight, that element within which rests the secret of eternity.

I perhaps am among the fortunate or at least, those graced with the genius to perceive and conceive of the timeless continuity of eternity. This is the power and vision of the enlightened astronomer who understands the existence of the worlds beyond worlds, the mathematics of mathematics and truths within truths. We require no chemicals for our highs!

Now to return to the real world of the “fabled 20” THC marijuana claimed to be growing in Canada. My telephone number is unlisted. I am not interested in receiving calls relating to “FAB 20”. The U.S. drug czar, John Walters, claims knowledge of this dream drug. He is an American public official and with a little ingenuity contact can be made with him or his office. His star is rising. He could even become better known, through the passing years, than the likes of Presley and Jackson. He may have identified a new rush for the golden “FAB 20”. The new “El Dorado” of the north, richer by far than the diamonds of the north and richer than his own imagination!

I can claim among my ancestors magic mushroom users, peyote users, smokers of sacred pipes, medicine persons who used drugs wisely and well but I am not one of those.

I am a man of nature and spirituality. My path is through the forests with the beauty of green, the multi-colored environment, the music of bird songs, of insects and creatures searching for mates or going about their business of living, of the ponds, streams and lakes, of the night sky with the thousands of lights of eternity, there for me and you! What need do we have for the “FAB 20” or any other drugs? We are among the fortunate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home