.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Crow Eagle Talks

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Frustration rising…

Frustrating rising...perhaps also a feeling of depression as I continue to hear testimony at the Gomery inquiry relating to the sponsorship program. Frustration because I expect so often a response that just doesn’t come. Now, I can almost predict responses to questions that are asked by commission counsel. Feeling that the person being questioned has an answer, perhaps one that might be incriminating and which would not be forthcoming but an answer would be given, such as: “I can’t remember.” This is pure “selective memory loss” and, might I ask, who has never used such a technique in their personal lives?

Now, when it comes to depression, is it induced through realizing that the Canadian public has been taken advantage of, by schemers through their lies, deceit and most unscrupulous activities? Could these individuals simply be called thieves? Am I just prejudiced? Where does all of this lead us?

Justice Gomery has much work ahead. He must, at times be frustrated and even depressed. I wish him well. He is doing a fine job. I hope that he will be able to continue in this most important task; we, the Canadian public are relying on him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home