.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Crow Eagle Talks

Sunday, December 12, 2004

How do we respond to kind words?

The open response to my blog of December 10 deserves an open response. The response will permit all my dear readers to gain, if they please, a deeper insight to my beliefs and attitudes, for what they are worth and their meaningfulness to this human being. Here, I am reminded of the words of Deepak Chopra: "Finding the hidden dimensions in yourself is the only way to fulfill your deepest hunger." The Book of Secrets (2004)

Open response:

My dear reader, Anonymous,

Thank you for the kind comment.

After all the great writing that "Anonymous" has written over the ages, it is really good to know that you have turned your "pasion" into DANCING. If perchance you ever give a display or presentation of your "pasion", I would like to be a "critical" observer, thence to give my blessing or whatever commentary that would be most suitable on that occasion.

I do believe that the passions that we have in life need to be pursued. I am not now talking about addictions that pose problems to the individual and society but those that can contribute to one's good health and directly or indirectly to the betterment of society.

A toast: Here's to Christmas, the New Year and your "pasion" for "DANCING" and all the good that we all deserve in life.

Crow Eagle

PS The word "pasion' in Spanish can be translated into the English word "passion". Though the meanings are supposed to be the same, I feel that there is greater intensity to the Spanish word "pasion" as there is in life. That must have something to do with the Latin blood that flows through my veins! (My mother would certainly have agreed.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home