.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Crow Eagle Talks

Monday, November 22, 2004

My friends

I like to believe I have many friends and they know who they are, at least, I hope that to be the case. I have been most fortunate in the knowledge that there are people to whom I can turn, whenever the need might arise. There have been times that some have come to my rescue and to all of them, let me say, again thank you. As well, I take this opportunity to say to all of my friends, if and when you need me, I am here for you.

Last Saturday I completed the sixth of a series of poetry chapbooks. For the first time, I made a dedication in it. The title was, Standing Tall. Dedicated to Dave McKenzie - father - guide - friend - . In poetic form were the following words:

standing tall
along his path
with clear vision
he walks tall


I wish that every person had a friend like Dave!

Kind words have been expressed by my buddy Steve from Cleveland. His words can be found in the "comments" section of this blog. Thanks, Steve.

It is good to hear from other friends like Anna who sent me an e-mail to tell me that she will be writing a special article for "World News". Anna is a CEO/Designer who is in a pre-production process and will complete the article soon. I and the many readers of the "News" are looking forward to your article. Thanks, Anna.

Another big thanks to my friend Chantal from France who has been a regular contributor to the "World News" through her articles, poetry and letters to the editor. The Article "Millions of bombs under our feet! appears in today's issue.

In closing, I would like to say that many of you must have enjoyed seeing the classic Grey Cup duel which was won by the Toronto Argonauts; score 27 to 6 against the B.C. Lions. The game's most outstanding player was non other than Damon Allen, a 41 year old grandfather. Wonderful! Congratulations to Damon and the Argonauts!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home